The D-SPECT®L gantry design is simple, yet elegant. The system is counter-balanced for easy and smooth motions. Gantry positions are locked in placed with electromagnetic brakes.
This unique design provides several advantages including:
- Very small footprint: 9′5″x 11, ideal for small rooms.
- Open gantry design eliminates claustrophobia.
- Flexible imaging chair can be fully-upright, supine or anything in between to fit any clinical requirement.
- Unique gantry/detector design eliminates the need for the patient to place their left arm “behind the head”, improving patient comfort and reducing the chance of motion.
- Chair weight supports patients up to 542 lbs./246 kg. for morbidly obese patients.